Point Judith Country Club is looking for mature, presentable, responsible servers. May - October full or part-time positions available. Weekends and holidays are a must.
- Provide outstanding service and attitude toward members
- Maintain cleanliness of all areas of the clubhouse
- Work with clubhouse manager on other projects
Please send resume to email@example.com
No phone calls please.
Grounds Maintenance Workers
Seeking Grounds Maintenance Laborers for the 2020 Golf Season (mid March-November). We are looking for hard working, energetic team players to add to our staff. This is an active job with a fair amount of walking daily, early mornings, and some required weekend work. Positions available include part time and full time. Candidates must have reliable transportation. Accommodations for student hours are possible for the right candidates.
Please apply by emailing resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bag Room and Outside Staff
The bag room and outside staff are responsible for assisting with the daily golf operations by providing support to the golf professionals and top rated service to the members and their guests. The goal is to provide sincere and courteous service by presenting themselves in a professional manner, consistent with the club's mission, policies, and procedures.
Specific duties include, but not limited to:
- Maintain golf cart fleet
- Meet and greet all members and guests upon arrival and departure, assist with golf bags
- Assist in the setup and execution of golf tournaments and outings
- Maintain driving range by keeping balls picked up, cleaned, and stocked
- Clean golf clubs after play
- Prepare, stock, and restock golf carts
- Maintain bag room and cart staging area by keeping it neat and clean at all times
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Help lead the staff in the absence of outside operations director
This is a seasonal, part-time position.
Please email email@example.com to apply.